Our product includes:
- Threading -This is the ability to tie many emails together in one thread. This is similar to the conversation feature in Outlook 2010.
- Hold Reasons/Pending Concept - When an email within the thread has been held, disconnected, or sent, the agent can “status” the thread. Essentially the agent is telling the system if the email is pending, held, waiting on a response from a customer, or closed. Each agent can see how many email threads that they have opened or yet to process. The agent would then have a view to see their emails at any given point. This reduces the amount of interactions that are live on the system and still keeps the data. These emails can be renewed at any point (see below for definition of renewed*).
- Complex keyword lookups - The ability to route, prioritize, and/or assign a skill or user a specific email based upon words or phrases in the subject or body of an email. This will allow emails to get to the correct queue or user without the additional transfers.
- Bulls-eye Routing - When a customer replies to an email, we can assign that email to the user or queue that it was last in, reducing transfers and overall email handling time. This increases the “high touch” feeling that we like to give to customers. If the user is out of the office, the email will automatically be reassigned to the queue (this can be disabled).
- Point in time logging - Every time an email is queued, picked up, held, transferred, sent, or disconnected, we log the email details at that point in time. This allows for much more complex reporting. This is done using PMQ.
- Near Real-Time Search - Because of our point in time logging, we can search for emails in the system. Often customers will email in and then call to ask to see if their email has been received. Now a consultant can do this search. These emails can be picked up immediately, previewed without grabbing them, and they can be renewed*(see below).
- Better Switchover handling - Upon a switchover, emails are returned to the user that last processed the email! Switchovers are bad enough, having to redo work, is not fun, but now at least the email that was last worked can be returned to the rep, minimizing the extra research.
*Renew - The ability to take an email at any point in time, and reply/forward that email and its attachments leveraging the Create New Email Interaction feature.